Saturday 19 April 2014

One direction: You and I music video

They've grown up apparently. No. They've just made a maturer boy band video. A Coldplay/Take That video. Although they are the richest boy band out there, they all decided, fuck it lets go get this done on the pier and borrow each others jumper. 

No in all fairness, this is my favourite song from their Midnight Memories album and being a TV student, I love all these 'one take' music videos. I have like a tech arts organism over them seriously. It's good to see the boys do something more slower like this. Simplicity is a beauty.

The video reminds me of Coldplay-Yellow/ Ed Sheeran-Small Bump music videos, so not a bad mix really. From the first watch I think people will notice it's not really a 'One Direction video' but hey a little shake up is good, I mean the finger foam wasn't really 'a Miley Cyrus thing' but look at her now.

Here's the video itself.

Coldplay: Yellow

Ed Sheeran: Small Bump

No comments:

Post a Comment