Thursday 6 February 2014

Sleep? what's that?

SHOWOFF
Sleeping is such a beautiful thing. No matter who you are, an Avon lady or the Queen, sleep is available to us all. The perfect excuse to stop thinking and working and simply sleep. It may be a nap or an 8-12 hour thing. what a beautiful innocent part of life which consumes up to half a regular persons 24-hour day. It's Almost too good to be true... THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT IS IN MEGAN'S WORLD.



Sleep just doesn't like me. Every night, around 12, I arrange to meet up with it and it just keeps standing me up. I wait and i wait. Sometimes it is in a good mood and only arrives 2 hours late but other times, Sleep just won't arrive. No text. Nothing.


It hits morning/midday and oh then it suddenly wants me. As One Direction quoted, 'Now that you can't have me. You suddenly want me.' Well this is the case. As soon as I can, I give in and crawl right back into bed with it. This is what a like to call a 'Nap'.


                                       NAPS
I heart naps!! normally because I can't sleep but also a nap is just a beauty in itself. Going for a sleep, knowing you don't have to set an alarm, you'll just simply wake up in an hour or so feeling refreshed and it's the same day. How Lovely.

However, My True Love, Nap, has begun a backlash against me recently and tricks me.
NAP: 'I won't keep you long. Just for an hour or so.'
ME: 'Oh you!! OK then'
(begin napping)
5 hours Later .... turns out my bad friend sleep has teamed up with nap.

So just a warning to all you sleep lovers. Appreciate your relationship with sleep. One day it might turn against you.

P.S. If you get sleep really drunk. Then it jumps right into bed with you. No waiting. nothing. Maybe I'll start drinking more....



No comments:

Post a Comment